Prague fun rafting – be active when sightseeing!
There aren´t many better events in Prague center combining sightseeing and sport activity.
In one hour in Prague´s cool atmosphere, complete with enthusiastic, cheerful guides, you will see unforgettable views of the Prague Castle, the National Theater, the Charles Bridge and many other Prague sights. You will run down two sluices with big waves and small rollers. Our guides will tell you important historical and cultural facts about Prague sights.
After Fun Rafting, you can continue on the "Classic Sightseeing" tour in Prague, the Bike tour around Prague sights or feel the atmosphere of old Prague on Staropramen Brewery tour.
- This untraditional active sightseeing tour is operated May - October
- Available on weekdays from 9:00 - 11:00
- Group 12 and more: 52 EUR / person (1300 CZK)
- Individuals and Grous up to 12 persons: 620 EUR / group (15500 CZK)
- 9:00 am náplavka Smíchov
Easily accessible place from the city centre
Take out place:
- 11:00 am Malostranská náplavka (Cihelná street)
Ideal place for a combination with other programs
- Qualified guides
- Full safety talk + training
- Complete set of special whitewater equipment – life jacket, paddle, neoprene boots, emergency gear
Extra on request:
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Fun discount combos:
- Fun Rafting + Bike tour
- Peter - Scouts Netherlands
It was awesome, I recommend it to everyone, very funny and nice people. If you are in Prague do it!!!
- Kevin - Amazing staff and great fun
Had a great time, 9 of us on a Stag Party, The people were brilliant and the place was lovely. A beer to finish. Couldn’t be much better.
- Larsi - Mega Fun
Wir waren zu einem Junggesellenabschied dort und ich muss sagen es war super. Die Anlage und das Team ist super. Equipment und Organisationen ist top und auch der Shuttlesservice hat perfekt funktioniert.
Danke nochmal an das ganze Team.
The best rafting experience I've ever had so far. Team was very responsive, friendly, polite and helpful. You want have some adrenaline rush along with with the beauty of Prague, I strongly recommend you to visit this place.
This was a Great day out, Can not recommend them enough.
Great instructors and well organised.